Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday night well spent. :)

Skype-ed with the president.
She's currently at China & she misses us so much.
Went Twins Dessert & continued Skype-ing with her.
Until Wong came. 
Ordered Jasmine tea.
Took a photo & flashed back to what happened on 12/12/12.

On that day, I came here too.
With Christine, Tean Hoe & the president.
Cried for almost half an hour I can't remember clearly.
That day I took the same photo also, but that's apple tea.
Few months later, there I am again.
Sitting at the same place, ordering something similar.
Just that the feeling inside my heart changed. :P
           
The shop closed at 11:00,
Ilson came after that because his work ends at 10:30.
He drove us to Little Star Cafe to for second round .
Meet my ex! :*
              
We were in a relationship on Facebook.
I don't know how many peoples actually believed ._.
But no we're not in a relationship, never were.
           
Told him that he is really handsome & he was like
"When we couple you didn't realize your boyfriend is handsome?"
What a perasan person!
              
He's also the driver of the night.
Thankiewwwww.