Tuesday, March 19, 2013

First lesson! :D

Class was quite okay.
Haven't get to know my classmates.
But I believe sooner or later we'll get to know each other.
Since we're going to spend our next 3 years together :*
Class ended at 3pm.
Xue came college to find me. :')
Walked to Sunway Pyramid at 5pm.
Had my dinner w/ Canlian & Chee Yang, hmm..
Canlian Liew a.k.a. the birthday girl! :D

Happy sweet 18th, can clubbing d! WOOHOO
May all your wishes come true! :)
                
Called Leslie during our dinner, told him I miss him ;)
Was kidding but he didn't know that, he sounds so awkward HAHA.
             
Oh ya, called Edry too. 
But he didn't pick up, shame on me -.-
AND Chee Yang paid the bill, hoho tqvm ya.
Dropped Chee Yang at Jusco & reached home at around 9pm.
Bought a new bag for college! 
The pattern of the bag is same w/ the pattern of his shirt ;)
                 
Time to skype, ciao!