Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hey bitches, I'M BACK!

I'm officially done with National Service!
         
        
Spent 70 days in the camp, to get this paper.

Is it worth? Hmm..
     
The certificate isn't something important.
It's the memories we have, inside the camp.
Those unforgettable memories.
                
***
       
       
Leslie will stop crying when you give him pineapple biscuit. HAHA
First time doing the "pao gan" thingy.
It's a Chinese tradition.
On the Lunar Calender's Valentine's day,
People will write their name & hp number on the mandarin orange,
& throw it into the pond, wish to find a nice boyfriend. HAHAHA
Then someone will go the pond & pick up the mandarin orange.
But no one picked Canlian's & my orange ._.
            
   
My very first time going to a barrack,
I know it's gonna be my one & only chance to get into a barrack.
         
       
The shooting range!
       
I was so happy when that soldier told me that I shot the target!
Cause the distance between the shooter & the target is so damn far.
You can't even see if you shot the target or not.
First time using M16, I felt so cool. 
The pressure that pushed me backwards are cool like #$%^&.
         
       
The flying fox!
     
I was so excited w/ my cute Malay friends.
Until I walk up the stairs, I walk walk walk.
People down there shouting "Jaclynn! Jaclynn!"
I looked down & I was like "Ohmygod!"
But I couldn't let them know that I'm scared.
Kinda padan muka so I continued walking.
Until I reached the top, I kept telling the jurulatih that I'm scared!
But they just laughed at me & forced me to be the first one ._.
Before I fly I still have to shout
"Saya! Jaclynn Wee Hwee Leng! Dari company Charlie! Minta kebenaran untuk turun! TUAN!"
Then they pushed me down! But I did shouted "Malaysia Boleh!" during the flying fox.
           
            
Told the skuad leader that I wanted to hoist & there I was! ;)
Damn cool, first time doing this.
         

   
Pilihan Raya in the camp!
     
     
Volleyball Competition!

Around 10 camps came to our camp for volleyball competition.
TITIAN BINTANGOR is Christine's camp!
But she didn't come :( Stupid girl.
       
   
On duty & decorate class!
         
Ed gave me a box of KFC today.
I asked him "Kenapa you bagi saya?"
He said "Sebab I sayang you mah."
Waaa, dare you to say not touching?
   
     
Last day of class AKIK PUTIH! 
     
Told my mentor that I'm sad that the class is ended.
Because I fell in love with a boy from my class.
She was shocked but then I told her just kidding.
   
       
Marching competition!
   
When we were marching, our jurulatih hided himself in the longkang.
HAHAHA Cute right? He was like "Amboi, alamak alamak."
& we girls lose the competition! HAHAHA
But the boys won! ;)
         
     
Halangan something! 
          
       
Gotong Royong!
           
   
Don't-know-what Gallery!
 

Wirajaya!
   
Jungle tracking in the camp? HAHA.
I don't know why we can't go to jungle.
We built up our tents inside our camp.
And pretended we're in the jungle ._.
     
       
We made the decoration for the farewell dinner! 
       


Majlis Penyampaian Sijil!
       


     
Farewell dinner!
           
Slept at 4am in the morning, spent time chatting w/ my dorm mates.
The last time we can lying on bed together talking abt anyone & anything.
D
 
      
BYE BYE KSP :)
 
Went Medic to say goodbye to my Uncle Medic.
But the fat one & the old one both holiday-ing :(
Abang Medic signed on my shirt btw ;)
             
       
After all,
I miss sleeping at my balai every evening :'(