Sunday, March 31, 2013

Qing Ming. :)

Qing Ming today.
Went to Nilai Memorial Park at 7pm.
Jam like @#$%^&*.

Dad passed-by the main entrance because it's super jam,
& then he u-turned to the exit road from the place. BULL

Brother bought me ice-cream when we're at grandma's graveyard.
Grandpa was a Christian so he is buried at a different graveyard.
Reached home at around 11 & straight away slept. :)
***
Xue called at around 12pm for breakfast.
So we went Hee Lai Ton Restaurant to eat dimsum.
With ChuXuan & after that KD came also.
Went to play pool after breakfast.
Mai very first time, noob noob newbie is me.
Went  ChuXuan's grandma house after pool.
His grandma cooked dumplings for us. :)
***
Skype-ed with Lim at night.
He asked me to wait him as he wanted to get himself a drink.
So I said let's drink together, through Skype. HAHA
Then I went to get myself a drink also.
             
Played BlackShot together.
So long didn't play, kinda noob already.
       
Bonne nuit. :*