Sunday, March 24, 2013

Midvalley again.

Went to Midvalley again, with mommy.
Purposely came here to meet my NS friend.
Many of them tweeted that they'll go Midvalley edu fair today.
Had lunch with mommy @ Taiwan Recipe.
The yolk reminds me of ST, my bestfriend in camp.
During the 70 days in camp, we have eggs for almost everyday.
No matter breakfast, lunch or dinner, we always have eggs.
Every time I'll take out the yolk & put it on ST's tray.
Then she'll eat it for me.
    
But now... *sob sob
              
After lunch, we continued to shopping.
Mom asked me to buy some clothes for college.
Then I bought 6 shirts, she didn't say anything, HEHE (Y)
Bought a handbag for her also, she very pattern one.
Chose for an hour only found one handbag she likes.
           
Bryan told me he saw Paolo & Percy here.
I called Paolo but he said he already left :(
Paolo met Mohan somemore.
       
I was so envy.
I purposely came to meet someone from the camp.
But at last I didn't meet any of them, disappointment meh.
             
When I was about to go home,
I met Edward outside Midvalley.
I felt damn lucky that I finally met someone from my camp.
Isn't he cute? :*
Went to AH B's restaurant at night.
For my favourite ban mee.
      
When I reached there,
AH B aka the boss was like "Hi long time no see!"
Then my mom told him I just came back from PLKN.
He told me he opens until Tuesday only, then he'll close this restaurant.
I was like "WHAT!?" then I ordered a large bowl of ban mee.
I told him "Hmm.. I don't want that vegetable."
Then he said "Ya I know. I remember, you want pork."
HEHE *Sorry if you're a muslim, no offense. :)
          
I was eating & the boss sat down together with me & mommy.
He told us he's going to help out his relative's restaurant after closing this.
I was so sad, I asked him what if I want to eat ban mee next time.
He said I can go another restaurant to eat it.
But you know what?
His ban mee is the best I've ever ate.
              
This is just too sad, bubye.